FalconGuides Bicycling Salt Lake City - A Falcon Guide
This Falcon Guide provides both road and mountain bikers comprehensive descriptions of more than 30 of the region's greatest cycling adventures.
- Author: Gregg Bromka
- Softcover; 197 pages; black-and-white photos and maps
- Morris Book Publishing; copyright 2007
- Includes GPS-compatible, digitally designed relief maps and accurate route profiles showing the ups and downs of each ride
- Detailed directions get cyclists to the ride without getting lost
- Detailed mile-by-mile directional cues are also provided with difficulty ratings, elevation gain, trail contacts and much more
- Offers the inside track on the best time of year to ride, local events and attractions, and even where to get a cold drink and a bite to eat
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Mountain West Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...