Marker 12.0 Free Bindings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Marker 12.0 Free Bindings are engineered for assertive freeskiers hitting the park and pipe or cruising the whole mountain on fat boards.
- Edge Pressure System equalizes the force between the toe and the heel for cleaner carving, better edge hold and improved stability
- Twincam Heel offers optimum performance and easy step-in/step-out convenience, even in deep-snow conditions
- Biometric technology continuously adjusts to changing forces to reduce potentially harmful pressures working on a skier's knees
- During a backward-twisting fall, Biometric immediately reduces the upward release force by 25 - 50%, depending on the release force setting
- Stainless-steel anti-friction device (AFD) allows essential lateral boot movement despite dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- Plus, the AFD optimizes release despite the variables of temperature, backward-twisting fall pressures and a skier's downward weight
- Total Contact Design allows the toe cups and AFD to work together to respond to backward- and forward-twisting falls
- When the toe cups open, the remaining binding force drops instantly, allowing the boot to exit the system immediately
Imported.View all Marker Downhill Ski Bindings
65 - 250 pounds
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...