Necky Eliza Kayak with Rudder
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Designed by women for women, the Necky® Eliza day touring kayak empowers amateur to seasoned female kayakers to paddle farther more efficiently.
- With input from women coast to coast, Eliza is sized with the small to medium build woman in mind, for unmatched comfort and an ergonomic fit
- Hull shape is optimized for near effortless paddling and gliding efficiency and provides confidence for maneuvering through wind and waves
- Specially-designed cockpit is wider and shorter than standard touring boats with a lower deck height to easily accommodate the female torso
- Shorter cockpit also makes it easier for women to attach and detach a spray skirt
- Crafted from durable superlinear polyethylene for long-lasting service, easy care and reliable performance
- Overall weight is just under 50 pounds making the Eliza much easier to manage both in and out of the water
- Cockpit-deployable tracking rudder assists with steering via footpeg control; rubber rudder catcher and bungee secure rudder during transport
- Adjustable, padded backband with forward-mounted seat adjustments; soft foam seat pad and adjustable foam thigh braces deliver a women's specific fit
- Fully bulkheaded bow and stern hatches with small-hand friendly Cross Lock hatch covers provide generous dry cargo storage for day and overnight trips
- Neoprene hatch seals under hatch covers help keep gear dry and protected
- Bungee deck rigging secures extra gear on decks for easy access
- Carry toggles at bow and stern allow easy portaging to and from the water; perimeter lines for safety and easier re-entry
- To help in the fight against breast cancer, 1% of Eliza's gross sales will be donated to the Breast Cancer Fund
Made in USA.View all Necky Touring Kayaks
15 ft. 3.5 in.
28.25 x 16 inches
Number of Paddlers
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...