Mountaineers Books Olympic Mountains: A Climbing Guide - 4th Edition
Authored by Olympic Mountain Rescue, this definitive climbing guide in its 4th edition retains what made it great, plus has been updated and expanded.
- Author: Olympic Mountain Rescue (OMR)
- Softcover; 366 pages; black-and-white photos; illustrated maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2006
- New "Alpine Rock Climbs" and "Crags and Sport Routes" sections added
- Now includes bouldering locations
- Expanded selection of high alpine traverses
- Expanded historical and biographical notes
- Lavishly illustrated with photos, maps and sketches detailing climbing routes
- Information on winter mountaineering and ski and snowshoe tours
Made in USA.Formerly titled Climber's Guide to the Olympic MountainsView all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Climbing Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...