Mountaineers Books Best Loop Hikes: Colorado
This guide includes 60 loop hikes accessible from the Front Range cities, Central Mountains and Western Slope.
- Authors: Steve Johnson and David Weinstein
- Softcover; 236 pages; black-and-white photos; maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2006
- Regions covered: Front Range, Central Mountains, Southwest Mountains, Western Slope, Northern Mountains and Rocky Mountain N.P.
- Topo maps and elevation profiles for each hike
- Trailfinder chart lists hikes by distance, hiking time, elevation gain, best season and trail highlights
- Bonus listing of loop hikes great for winter snowshoeing
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Colorado Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...