Necky Manitou II 15 Tandem Kayak with Rudder
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Full-featured Manitou II tandem kayak lets the entire family enjoy touring boat performance with the comfort and stability of a recreational kayak.
- Durable linear polyethylene hull with sharp entry lines and extended keel provides solid tracking for great paddling efficiency
- Wave-piercing Dolphin Bow lets you negotiate chop and rough waters with confidence
- Hard chine hull design lends superb primary and secondary stability--great for entry-level and intermediate paddlers
- Tandem cockpit design features two fully adjustable seats with a removable kid's jump seat in the aft cockpit; ideal for tandem and solo outings
- Generously sized cockpits allow easy entry and exit
- Adjustable foot pedals accommodate different sized paddlers; rear cockpit has controls for deploying and using foot pedal-controlled rudder
- Rudder assists with tight maneuvering and tracking in rough conditions; rudder catch protects deck while bungee retains rudder during transport
- Extrasport® XtraComfort seat adjusts in three dimensions for a truly custom fit and all-day comfort
- High seat back and beverage holder provide relief on lengthy outings; progressive cushion padding is soft but supportive for extended use
- Seat dimensions are easily adjusted while in the seat making quick changes hassle-free
- Large stern hatch with neoprene seal and hardshell covers provide space for your day-tripping gear--bulkheaded to keep gear dry
- Ample deck rigging for stowing extra gear securely; recessed deck fittings provide increased durability
- Perimeter lines and recess in stern deck provide extra measures for safety and self-rescue
- Toggle handles allow easy two-person carrying of kayak
Made in USA.View all Necky Touring Kayaks
14 ft. 8 in.
(Bow) 35 x 17 / (Stern) 48.5 x 18 inches
2,998 cubic inches
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...