Sedona Trails Map
If there's a trail to travel in the greater Sedona region, it's undoubtedly on the comprehensive Sedona Trails Map.
- This full-color relief map with contour lines describes hiking, biking and horse-riding trails
- Also provided are campgrounds, picnic areas, state parks, vortexes and view points
- More than 90 trail guide bios list name, map location, mileage, elevation range, difficulty rating and thumbnail description
- Vertical profiles graphically depict dozens of the more popular trails
- The frontside of the map shows Sedona and points south; the backside shows points north
- Folded map measures 7.75 x 4 inches; unfolded, 37 x 24 inches
- Scale is 1:29,000; 50 feet contour intervals
- Published by Emmitt Bark Cartography, copyright 2005
Made in USA.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...