Electra Rat Rod 3i Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Classic retro styling, complete with laid-back geometry, flames, easy shifting and wide handlebars, make this ride prime for cool cruisin'.
- Generous fenders and full-length chainguard keeps road dampness to the tires and grease off your clothing
- Simple three-speed shifting is built into the hub—no complicated gear combinations, just twist the grip shifter and the bike does the rest
- Coaster brake is responsive and intuitively easy to operate—just back-pedal and coast to a stop
- Platform pedals do not require special shoes
- Wide tires with red rims and sweeping handlebar have you cruising with the smooth ride of a vintage Caddy done up hotrod style
- Heavy-duty steel frame flexes vertically, dampening road shock flowing up the bike
- Metal coil springs under the generously sized saddle dampen whatever shock the frame doesn't absorb
- Classic fork struts and flame accents on the frame, saddle, chainguard and hand grips complete the look
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Uni Crown Steel
9 PC Loose Ball
Shimano Nexus 3-speed
26 x 2.125
Classic steel pillar
Custom with metal coil springs
1" steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...