Responding beautifully to lean turns and edging, the snug-fitting and smooth transitioning Elaho is a low-profile touring playboat.
- Lower volume hull for better performance and small to mid-size paddlers, the Elaho excels at performance and stability on edge
- Multi-chine Diamond Hull design and extra rocker allow this kayak to move easily in rougher conditions
- Tough and affordable superlinear polyethylene hull provides long-lasting wear; molded-in graphics won't peel or fade
- Cockpit is snug and precise fitting , providing positive fit for aggressive edging and rolls without being uncomfortable for casual touring
- Cockpit-deployable tracking rudder assists with steering via footpeg control; rubber rudder catcher and bungee secure rudder during transport
- Ratchet-adjustable, padded backband with forward-mounted seat adjustments; soft foam seat and adjustable thigh braces deliver a custom fit
- Fully bulkheaded bow, stern and day hatches with flush-mount hatch covers provide generous dry cargo storage for extended voyages
- Bungee deck rigging secures extra gear for easy access; compass mounting surface just ahead of bow hatch
- Carry toggles at bow and stern allow easy portaging to and from the water; perimeter lines for safety and easier re-entry
Made in USA.View all Necky Touring Kayaks
16 ft. 4 in.
31 x 15 inches
|Number of Paddlers
|Weight Capacity (lbs)