FalconGuides Backpacking Washington's Alpine Lakes Wilderness - A Falcon Guide
Lace up your boots, heft your backpack, and sample 43 long hikes and overnight backpacking trips in Washington's Alpine Lakes Wilderness.
- Author: Jeff Smoot
- Softcover; 229 pages; maps, black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2004
- Stroll among the Enchantment Lakes; climb to Ladies and Frosty Passes high above Tumwater Gorge, or hike to Spectacle Lake
- Wherever you go you will find deep glacial valleys, lofty alpine meadows, jagged peaks and an abundance of lakes in the heart of Washington's Cascades
- Supplies in-depth trail information, trail maps, elevation profiles, accurate directions from major access points and difficulty ratings for each hike
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...