How to Care for your Lodge cast Iron Video
How to clean and season your cast iron.
- Lodge coats the entire surface of the oven with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the utensil in a hot industrial oven
- The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish
- Cast iron pot distributes heat evenly—perfect for both quick, high-heat browning and long, slow cooking
- 10-in. diameter oven and lid have handles for convenience
- Snug, flanged lid makes a self-basting cover that keeps in heat
- The Lodge Logic Deep Dutch oven is ideal for stews or meats
Made in USA.
|Liquid capacity (fl. oz.)||128|
|Liquid capacity (L)||3.78|
|Cookware material||Cast iron|
|Includes||4 qt. dutch oven; lid|
|Dimensions||10 x 3.5 inches|