- Lightweight pump is easy to adjust and is durable
- Pump features a poppet valve so it won't leak when you remove it from the stove after cooking
- 2 control valves: 1 to regulate gas flow and another to dial-in a precise flame
- Burns almost any fuel, including white gas, kerosene, diesel, automotive gas, aviation gas, stoddard solvent and naphtha
- Field-maintainable stove stays clog-free thanks to its self-cleaning jet
- Legs spring open for ease of use and fold compactly for storage—fits inside MSR cook sets, sold separately
- Comes with windscreen, heat reflector, fuel pump and stuff sack; windscreen is designed to accommodate cookware up to 10 in. in diameter
- MSR DragonFly backpacking stove requires MSR fuel bottle for operation, sold separately
- Weight of liquid fuel stove includes only stove and fuel pump
Made in USA.
Runs on white gas, kerosene, jet fuel and unleaded automobile fuel. Please note: automobile fuel will clog the stove much quicker than the other fuels and should only be used if other fuels are not available. We cannot ship fuel-burning products to addresses in Japan or South Korea.
|Fuel||Diesel, Auto, White Gas, Jet, Kerosene|
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||(20 oz. of fuel) (White gas) 2 hrs. 6 min. / (kerosene) 2 hrs. 33 min.|
|Average Boil Time||(White gas) 3 min. 30 sec. / (kerosene) 3 min. 54 sec.|
|Dimensions||6.3 x 5 x 3.5 inches|
|Weight||(Stove and pump only) 14 ounces|