FalconGuides Road Biking Washington D.C. - A Falcon Guide
Grab this guidebook, put on your helmet and hit the road on 31 carefully designed tours, ranging from 7 miles to more than 50 miles.
- Authors: Michael Leccese and Rolf Pemberton
- Softcover; 201 pages; 32 maps, 31 black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003
- Ride the marble columns of the Lincoln Memorial, the grassy slopes of Mount Vernon and the other great sights in and around our nation's capitol
- Supplies detailed profiles of each ride, including traffic conditions, terrain, length, route maps and step-by-step directions
Made in USA.View the FalconGuides Road Biking Product Line View all FalconGuides New England and Mid-Atlantic Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...