- Iodine tablets make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking, while neutralizing tablets neutralize taste, odor and color
- Each bottle includes 50 tablets; 2 iodine tablets treat 1 quart of water
- Each iodine tablet contains 20mg of tetraglycine hydroperiodide, which releases 8 ppm of titratable iodine
- Potable Aqua tablets require that you wait at least 30 min. before drinking the treated water
- Unopened bottles of Potable Aqua tablets should remain effective up to 4 years when maintained under controlled temperatures between 60 and 86°F
- An opened bottle of Potable Aqua should not be kept for more than 1 year
- Caution: Iodine tablets are not effective against Cryptosporidium; Potable Aqua Chlorine Dioxide tablets (sold separately) are effective against Cryptosporidium
Made in USA.
Caution: Iodine is not effective against Cryptosporidium.
|Active Ingredient(s)||Tetraglycine hydroperiodide|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa, Bacteria, and Viruses|