FalconGuides Hiking Maine's 100 Mile Wilderness
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Experience the highest waterfall on the Appalachian Trail, remote mountains like Wadleigh, and one of the largest springs in New England with FalconGuides Hiking Maine's 100 Mile Wilderness.
- Includes more than 40 hikes, capturing the best of Maine's 100 Mile Wilderness
- The wilderness is home to one of the most famous sections of the Appalachian Trail (AT)
- This 97-mile stretch of the AT attracts hikers from around the world and is the longest section on the AT without a paved road crossing or a town
- Region is crisscrossed with logging roads, providing day access to the AT as well as the mountains, ponds and waterfalls surrounding it
- Hikes will guide you through a mixture of working forests and preserves
- Includes detailed maps, hike descriptions, mile-by-mile directional cues and much more
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...