Co-op Cycles ADV 1.1 Bike
You can tackle mountain passes with a full load on the Co-op Cycles ADV 1.1 road-touring bike. It has an ultra-low gear option, custom front and rear racks, and a smooth-riding chromoly steel frame.
- Classic touring frame accommodates front and rear racks (included) and fenders (not included)
- Double-butted chromoly steel frame offers great stability and strength under heavy loads, along with the reliably smooth ride quality that steel is known for
- Dependable Shimano Deore crankset and front derailleur, along with a Shimano Deore LX rear derailleur, make up the 30-speed drivetrain
- Rear derailleur accommodates up to a 36T rear cog for an ultra-low gear option for tackling mountain passes
- Tektro HY/RD hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful, precise speed control
- WTB STP i23 rims and puncture-resistant Schwalbe Marathon tires have the durability needed to log many miles
- Fork has a cable guide braze-on for easy upgrading to a Dynamo front hub; also includes spoke holders on the drive-side chainstay
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles ADV Product LineView all Co-op Cycles Touring Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Double-butted chromoly steel
Chromoly steel with 15 mm thru axle
Shimano FC-T551 48/36/26T
Shimano Outboard 24 mm
Microshift bar-end shifters
Shimano Deore FD-T6000
Shimano Deore RD-T6000
Shimano HG500, 11-34T, 10-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
TRP HY/RD hydraulic disc
WTB STP i23
Shimano Deore HB-M6010
Shimano Deore FH-M6000
Schwalbe Marathon with puncture protection, 700c x 38 mm
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
WTB Pure V Sport
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL XXL Height Range 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6' 6'-6'3" 6'3"-6'6" Reach 364.4 370.7 376.8 383.2 388.7 Stack 562 571.5 599.4 643.8 670.3 Effective Top Tube 515 540 560 580 600 Seat Tube Center-Top 440 500 540 580 620 Standover Height 725.7 761.9 795 836.1 868.8 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 70.5 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 73.5 73 73 72.5 Wheelbase 1044 1053.7 1059 1080.7 1095.3 Chainstay 455 455 455 455 455 Fork Offset 55 55 50 50 50
All measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...