Hyggelight The Growing Candle - Greta
This product is not available.Shop similar products
What can you do with The Growing Candle from Hyggelight after the wax is gone? Fill this Greta container with soil, plant the label and grow yourself some wildflowers!
- Cruelty-free, vegan and made with 100% soy wax
- Cotton wick without heavy metals
- No dyes or fillers
- 40–50 hours of burn time
- Volume: approximately 10 oz. (290ml)
- Label around the candle has seeds embedded in it
- Seed paper label is made with 100% recycled materials
- Wildflower seed blend has a 75–90% germination rate
- Wildflower blend: spurred snapdragon, black-eyed susan, forget-me-not, english daisy, sweet alyssum, dwarf godetia, maiden pinks, catchfly, corn poppy and lemon mint
- Handmade container is reusable once candle is fully burned and remaining wax is removed
- Handmade in small batches
Made in USA.Growing instructions: After candle is fully used, melt remaining wax with a hairdryer and clean with soap + water. Fill container most of the way with wet soil. Place damp seed paper on top of soil. Cover paper with .25 in. of wet soil. Keep soil moist until sprouts mature (spray bottle recommended).View all Hyggelight Cabin Decor
Wax: soy; wick: cotton; container: ceramic/paper/wildflower seeds/soy-based emulsifying agent
4 x 3.25 inches
1 lb. 4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...