PEARL iZUMi Expedition Cycling Bib Shorts - Men's
Tuned for all-terrain riding, the PEARL iZUMi Expedition men's cycling bib shorts offer compression, laser-cut straps and a multidensity chamois to keep you comfortable when you hit the rough stuff.
- High-stretch Transfer fabric is moisture-wicking and compressive
- Made with recycled materials
- Superlight straps are laser cut to provide superior next-to-skin comfort so you'll never feel them
- Highly resilient suspension core damps road chatter to significantly improve riding comfort
- Levitate™ Plus multidensity chamois delivers unmatched comfort
- Leg openings are lined with silicone-printed grippers to keep the cuffs comfortably in place and provide a smooth transition from shorts to skin
- BioViz® reflective elements offer low-light visibility
- 3-pocket design can replace or supplement the storage of a traditional jersey to keep your snacks, tech or shell jacket close at hand
- 2 thigh cargo pockets; 1 center-back pocket
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Bike Shorts
|Bike Short Style|
Main: 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex; bib and pockets: 84% recycled polyester/16% spandex
|Number of Pockets|
Contains recycled materials
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||S/M||M/L||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.