Allbirds Canvas Pacer Shoes - Women's
Made with durable yet comfortable materials, the women's Allbirds Canvas Pacer shoes are easy to kick on for casual everyday activities, whether you're running errands or meeting friends for a walk.
- Durable canvas uppers are ideal for everyday wear and are lightweight enough to keep you moving—while being tough enough to stand up over time
- Soft, lightweight, eucalyptus-based TENCEL™ lyocell-blend linings provide comfort and breathability
- Shoelaces are made from recycled plastic bottles
- Removable insoles are made with castor bean oil–based foam
- Cushioned SweetFoam® midsoles are made with sugarcane-based EVA for wear-all-day support
- Wavy pattern on midsoles and tread with classic cupsole stitching
- Outsoles made with FSC-certified natural rubber provide all-condition traction and grip on slippery surfaces
- To wash, remove the laces and insoles and place shoes in a delicates bag or a pillowcase; wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent
- To dry, shake out any excess water and set aside to air dry—do not put in the dryer; shoes will regain their original shape after 1 or 2 wears
- Hand-wash laces and insoles on their own
Imported.View all Allbirds Women's Sneakers
Natural black: 100% organically grown cotton; other colors: 57% organically grown cotton/43% recycled polyester
43% TENCEL lyocell/38% recycled polyester/8% wool/7% recycled nylon/4% nylon
SweetFoam: sugarcane-based EVA
39% natural rubber (FSC-certified)/20% rubber/41% additives/other
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Contains organically grown fibers
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 UK 3 - 3.5 3.5 4 - 4.5 4.5 5 - 5.5 5.5 6 - 6.5 6.5 7 - 7.5 7.5 8 - 8.5 EU 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 Foot Length (in.) 9 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11
Allbirds fit true to size for most customers. If you have wide feet or prefer a roomier fit to accommodate toe splay, we suggest sizing up. If you are in between sizes we recommend sizing up for all styles except for Tree Runner styles (size down for those).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...