Kokatat Hydrus 3L Swift Entry Dry Suit - Women's
Whether you're a beginner or avid paddler, the Kokatat Hydrus 3L Swift Entry women's dry suit is engineered to keep you dry and comfortable with excellent waterproofing and moisture management.
- Hydrus 3.0 is a proprietary 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric designed to keep paddlers dry in extreme conditions
- The mid layer helps manage moisture with a polyurethane microporous coating that allows water vapor to transfer from the inner to outer layer
- Tough, woven nylon outer layer provides long-lasting abrasion protection and features a durable water repellent (DWR) coating to repels water
- Latex neck gasket; latex wrist gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Nylon waterproof front-entry zipper and drop seat
- Hydrus 3.0 socks; Hydrus Toughseat and knee reinforcements
- Women-specific patterning
- Backed by the Kokatat limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Every suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed by Kokatat to be dry
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Women's Dry Suits
Hydrus 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.