Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm NXT Sleeping Pad
Ultralight and warm, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm NXT sleeping pad is highly durable and boasts a 7.3 R-value, giving it a warmth-to-weight ratio suited for extremely cold backcountry pursuits.
- Triangular Core Matrix™ construction and ThermaCapture technology deliver a cold-conquering 7.3 R-value while cutting over 2 oz. (57 g) from this pad's predecessor's weight
- 70-denier nylon on the bottom withstands the wear and tear of extended expedition use while 30-denier ripstop nylon on top keeps it light and packable
- 3 in. (7.6 cm) of thickness and horizontal baffled structure deliver premium backcountry comfort while keeping weight to a minimum
- WingLock™ valve delivers fast one-way inflation and rapid deflation without giving up the ability to easily purge air while you lie on it for comfort micro-adjustments
- Includes pump sack, stuff sack and field repair kit
Made in USA.View the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir NXT Product LineView all Therm-a-Rest Air Pads
|Sleeping Pad Type|
|Sleeping Pad Shape|
|Repair Kit Included|
|Stuff Sack Included|
Large: 5 x 11 inches
Regular: 4.5 x 9 inches
Regular Wide: 5 x 11 inches
|Pad Thickness (in.)|
Large: 77 x 25 x 3 inches
Regular: 72 x 20 x 3 inches
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3 inches
Large: 1 lb. 4 oz.
Regular: 1 lb.
Regular Wide: 1 lb. 4 oz.