Cannondale SuperSix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
When you want a road bike that's light, smooth and fast, the Cannondale Supersix EVO Carbon Disc Ultegra brings the speed. This evolution of the classic Cannondale race machine makes miles effortless.
- Lightweight, low-drag BallisTec carbon frameset with integrated cable routing with Switchplate, PF30a bottom bracket and integrated seat binder
- SAVE SystemBar
- Shimano Ultegra front and rear derailleurs, brakes and brake levers
- Speed release thru axles and flat-mount disc brakes
- HollowGram 35 carbon wheelset
- Integrated Cannondale App connectivity
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale SuperSix Evo Product Line View all Cannondale Racing Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SuperSix EVO Carbon
Cannondale 1, BB30a, 52/36T
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
Shimano 105, 11-32T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm RT800 rotors
HollowGram 35, Carbon, 24h front, 28h rear, 35 mm deep, 19 mm IW, tubeless ready
HollowGram, sealed bearing 12 x 100 mm Center Lock
3-pawl, sealed bearing, 12 x 142 mm Center Lock
Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700c x 25 mm, reflective strip
HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
HollowGram KNOT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6 deg.
HollowGram 27 SL KNOT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330 mm
Fizik Aliante Delta, S-alloy rails
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
17 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
54 CM 56 CM 58 CM Height Range 5'7" - 5'11" 5'10" - 6'1" 6' - 6'4" Reach 38.4 39 39.5 Stack 55.4 57.4 59.4 Effective Top Tube 54.6 56.2 57.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 51.5 53.6 55.8 Standover Height 78.8 80.8 83.1 Head Tube Length 15.3 16.4 18.8 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 71.2 73 73 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.7 73.3 72.9 Bottom Bracket Height 27.1 27.1 27.3 Wheelbase 100.8 99.2 100.5 Chainstay 40.8 40.8 40.8 Fork Offset 5.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...