Electra Bali Cruiser Go! Electric Bike
Rich green leaves complemented by a cream frame are a nod to the lush rain forests and white sandy beaches on the island that inspired this Electra Bali Cruiser Go! electric bike.
- With a top pedal-assisted speed of 20 mph and a range up to 40 miles, this e-bike provides powerful support for the everyday rider looking to go faster and farther
- 250-watt rear hub motor comes with 3 levels of support and delivers 40 Nm of torque across speeds
- A fully integrated battery means a lower center of gravity and balanced weight distribution for a smooth ride and a clean look
- Battery fully charges in 4 hours
- Patented Flat Foot Technology® ensures an upright, relaxed and comfortable ride
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes ensure powerful stopping
- 26 x 2.35 in. tires make for a stable, comfortable ride
- Ergonomic saddle with shock-absorbing elastomers offers ultimate comfort for all riders
- Matching bell, saddle, grips and fenders included
- Customize your ride with a rack, bag or basket (accessories not included)
- Note: Electra e-bikes require the removal or replacement of battery by an authorized mechanic
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Cruiser Product LineView all Electra Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Hyena 250 W
Motor Torque (Nm)
40 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
250 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Hi-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
Forged alloy 170 mm, 42T chainring
Hyena T47 with integrated torque and cadence sensor
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Anodized alloy 26 in. x 36h
Alloy low-flange with 6-bolt disc, 36h, quick-release
6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
Balloon, 26 x 2.35 in.
Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
Alloy straight post 27.2 x 400 mm
Electra custom ergonomic with shock-absorbing elastomers
Resin platform with nonslip rubber tread
1-1/8 in. steel threaded/semi-integrated
46 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...