National Geographic Scotland Map
Whether you're enjoying the culture or climbing one of Scotland's peaks, the National Geographic Scotland adventure map has the info to get you to your destination—and help you find your next one.
- Cities and towns are clearly indicated and easy to find in the user-friendly index
- Road network with distances and designations for roads, motorways, expressways, secondary roads and more will help you find the route that's right for you
- Specialty content includes hundreds of diverse and unique recreational, ecological, cultural and historical destinations, making it the companion to a guidebook
- Northern half of the map covers the Western Isles, the Isle of Skye and the cities of Inverness and Aberdeen
- Inset maps provide greater detail of the Orkney and Shetland Islands
- Glasgow, Edinburgh and the lowlands are covered on the other half of the map
- Every Adventure Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough to withstand the rigors of international travel
Made in USA.From the publisherView all National Geographic Europe Maps
Start your adventure at the Cairngorm Plateau, the highest continual expanse of mountainous terrain in the whole of Britain. Then visit the village of Dunkeld, a highland gateway village and the ancient capital of Scotland. Along the way you'll see the great Loch Ness and the ruins of Urquhart Castle.
Whether you are taking in the local culture, playing a round in the "home of golf" or climbing one of Scotland's many peaks over 3,000 feet, a feat known as "munro bagging," this is the map to get you there. It provides global travelers with the perfect combination of detail and perspective in a highly functional travel tool.
9.25 x 4.25 x 0.3 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...