Product Image of color Black loading
Nikon Prostaff P7 10 x 42 Binoculars
Get closer 10X to birds and wildlife, even as the daylight is fading, with the Nikon Prostaff P7 10 x 42 binoculars. They maintain a bright view thanks to the larger objective lenses.
- 10X magnification and full-size 42 mm front objectives gather maximum light for a spectacular close view
- Phase-correction coating is applied to the roof prisms for increased definition and clarity
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism maximizes light transmission across the visible range
- Often reserved for the highest-end binoculars, the diopter ring locks into place so you can set it and forget it
- An oil- and water-repellent coating is applied to both the objective and eyepiece lenses; simply wipe away moisture, fingerprints and smudges
- Waterproof down to 3.3 ft. in case of mishaps at the water's edge or if you're caught in inclement weather (not intended for underwater use)
- The glass used is lead- and arsenic-free
- Turn and slide the retractable eyecups for use with eyeglasses; extend them to your ideal position for comfortable naked-eye viewing
- Dark green rubber-armored body provides nonslip grip and protection from the occasional drop or bump
- Lightweight body uses strong fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
Imported.View the Nikon Prostaff Product LineView all Nikon Binoculars
Real Angle of View
Apparent Angle of View
Field of View
5.9 x 5.1 inches
1 lb. 4.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...