Just as the cortado coffee drink is a perfectly balanced 1:1 ratio of espresso and milk, the Lib Tech Cortado is a balanced all-mountain board that hits the sweet spot between freestyle and freeride.
- Hybrid C2 all-terrain contour features central rocker for carve, edge hold and float, as well as cambers outside of the feet for pop, stability and control
- Gentle entry on the nose and tighter kick on the tail provide comfortable float and control on all terrain and variable snow conditions
- Magne-Traction® serrated steak knife technology features strategically located edge serrations for edge hold and control in a variety of conditions
- Aspen/paulownia core made with Original Power (OP) construction is light and strong
- Eco-sublimated poly topsheet
- Eco-sublimated TNT base is fast and low maintenance
- Birch internal sidewalls; UHMW sintered sidewalls; UHMW tip/tail impact deflection
- Board art by Ryder Biolos
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Made in USA.
75% aspen/25% paulownia
Triax/biax glass; top:poly topsheet; TNT UHMW base
Contains recycled materials