The North Face Printed Dragline Bib Pants - Men's
First you notice the print—by snowboarder Cole Navin—but what you'll really like about the men's The North Face Printed Dragline bib pants is the tech and design that make them a powder day mainstay.
- 3-layer DryVent™seam-sealed shell is waterproof and breathable
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded locking cam self-equalizes with a single pull
- Adjustable waistbelt
- Center-front entry zipper
- Inner-thigh vents help control excess heat
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced kickpatches
- Hem gussets with snap closure; gaiters with gripper elastic
- 2 secure-zip chest pockets; secure-zip hand pockets
- 2 patch-on cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Jacket-to-pant integration with compatible The North Face jackets (not included)
- Features artwork created in collaboration with athlete Cole Navin
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
3-layer DryVent recycled ripstop polyester
|Type of Waterproofing|
3-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable membrane
|Side Cargo Pockets|
1 lb. 13 oz.
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.