Backcountry Access TS Rescue Package
Whether you're updating your kit or gearing up for a first backcountry experience, the Backcountry Access TS Rescue Package helps you be ready with an avalanche beacon, shovel and probe.
- Rescue package includes a Tracker S avalanche transceiver, Stealth 270 probe and Dozer 1T shovel
- Tracker S is a streamlined, lightweight transceiver that operates on 457 kHz frequency and is fully compatible with other 457 kHz units
- Tracker S functions as a transmitter and a receiver
- Instantaneous real-time LED display allows you to quickly search for a victim
- 3 receiving antennae provide precision and pinpoint search capabilities no matter what position the victim is buried in
- When searching, bright LED lights indicate the direction of the victim's signal—simply rotate the transceiver and proceed as the lights indicate
- Dozer 1T avalanche shovel has an extendable oval shaft and a comfortable T-grip handle, with a 10.5 x 9 in. shovel blade constructed of 6061 aluminum
- Stealth 270 avalanche probe is lightweight and durable; Quick-Lock hardware allows assembly in just seconds
- Probe and shovel collapse to fit easily in your pack; shovel collapsed length: 15.25 in.; probe collapsed length: 17.7 in.
- Shovel extended length: 30 in.; probe extended length: 8 ft. 10.3 in.
- Beacon: 5.8 oz. (165 g) including batteries (not harness); probe: 10.4 oz. (295 g); shovel: 1.2 lbs. (545 g)
- Note: An avalanche transceiver does not guarantee survival in an avalanche; educate yourself, make good decisions and know before you go
Imported.View all Backcountry Access Avalanche Transceivers
|Analog or Digital|
3 AAA alkaline
Beacon: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches
2 lbs. 3.4 oz.