A solid choice for days on the mountain, the women's Darn Tough Penguin Peak over-the-calf midweight ski and snowboard socks offer cushioning and warmth to keep you comfy in your boots run after run.
- Made with merino wool, which has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping your feet warm, dry and at the right temperature
- Performance fit helps reduce slipping or bunching
- Midweight cushion with supportive arches
- Soft terry-loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill
- Women's over-the-calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff; expect them to cover your leg to just below the knee
- Unconditionally guaranteed for life by the manufacturer; see the Darn Tough website for details
Made in USA.View all Darn Tough Women's Snowboard Socks
52% merino wool/45% nylon/3% LYCRA spandex
For socks, please use shoe size.