Brompton P Line Urban Folding Bike
Easy to carry, lightweight and fast, the Brompton P Line Urban folding bike delivers a riding experience that stands up to the rigors of the city with its superlight and compact 4-speed gear system.
- With an iconic steel main frame and a titanium rear frame and front fork, this bike weighs 3.4 lbs less than the equivalent all-steel model
- Main frame features precision-drawn, heat-treated steel tubing with hand brazing and selected auto-brazed joints
- Superlight Advance rear frame is made from titanium and features a replaceable hanger, redesigned suspension block and 54 mm roller wheels
- Superlight titanium fork with a threaded headset
- 4-speed drivetrain offers a 163% gearing range
- Patent-pending, direct-mount 4-speed derailleur
- Lock-on grips with precision-ground lightweight foam are adhered to an ultra-thin engineered core weighing 42 g (1.5 oz.) per pair
- Superlight saddle with chromoly rails, carbon-reinforced base and lightweight padding
- Seatpost is a Brompton Chromoly steel tube in gloss black
- Machined aluminum seat clamp lever; machined aluminum hinge clamp levers and plates with an anodized matte black finish
- Superlight wheels feature lightweight rims, double-butted spokes and aluminum hubs with sealed bearings and hex key axles
- Rear wheel features a newly developed 4-speed freehub body
- Mudguards offer a new curved profile and updated flaps
- Folding left-hand and non-folding right-hand pedals
- Includes integrated carry handle, light mount and lightweight Superlight Pentaclip
- Front carrier block adaptor accommodates all types of Brompton luggage
- Folded size measures 25.3 x 23 x 10.6 in.
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Brompton Folding Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Hand-brazed steel and titanium
Number of Gears
Brompton Superlight Doublewall
Brompton Superlight Advance
Schwalbe ONE Black
Brompton M Type
Brompton Chromoly Standard
Brompton folding left-side pedal and nonfolding right-side pedal
1-1/18 in. threaded
Superlight Advance Hollow Pin
21 lbs. 3 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...