black crows Vertis Birdie Skis - Women's - 2022/2023
With lighter cores and a softer flex, the black crows Vertis Birdie skis are the preferred choice for women skiers who want accessible, high-performance, on-piste machines.
- With their short turning radius and 85 mm waists, these skis benefit from a very fast edge-to-edge transition that makes them a pleasure to ride
- 85 mm waists provide a small amount of flotation
- Light rocker offers stability, small pivot, good edge grip and flotation
- Classic long camber under the feet offers extended ski/snow contact, enabling alpine-style cornering
- Sporty and playful flex
- Made with semi-cap ABS sidewalls all around
- Cores are constructed with poplar and fiberglass
- Front rocker and early-rise tails
- Drilling length: 9 mm; drilling diameter: 3.5 mm; mounting point: -8 cm
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all black crows All-Mountain Skis
152 CM: 120 millimeters
159 CM: 122 millimeters
169 CM: 127 millimeters
152 CM: 104 millimeters
159 CM: 105 millimeters
169 CM: 109 millimeters
152 CM: 14 meters
159 CM: 14 meters
169 CM: 15 meters
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
152 CM: 5 lbs. 13.4 oz.
159 CM: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
169 CM: 7 lbs. 0.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...