Built for both vertical adventures and mountain scrambling, the women's The North Face Cragstone Waterproof mid hiking boots are a lightweight option for explorers game to get off the beaten path.
- Durable, tight-knit mesh uppers
- DryVent™ waterproof/breathable membranes
- Asymmetrical uppers for added comfort
- Mid-cut design with molded ankle padding for added protection
- Ripstop rear quarters and tongues
- Lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsoles
- ESS ground filters in forefeet provide added rock protection
- Surface Control™ rubber outsoles with 3.5 mm lugs are optimized for hiking
Imported.View all The North Face Women's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
DryVent waterproof/breathable membranes
Surface Control rubber
1 lb. 4.4 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||11||11.3|
Measurements are stated in inches.