Saris MHS 1+1 Base Universal Hitch
Need to transport your bike—and maybe one more? Start with the modular Saris MHS 1+1 Base Universal Hitch. It tilts so it's easy to get into the back of the vehicle with a bike loaded.
- Part of the Saris Modular Hitch System (MHS), this base is the foundation to creating a versatile and dependable platform rack system for all your gear-hauling needs
- Pair this base with the MHS DUO 1-Bike Tray (not included) to carry 1 bike, or with both the MHS DUO 1-Bike Tray and MHS DUO 1-Bike Add-On (not included) to carry 2 bikes
- This base can support up to 60 lbs. in the DUO tray and 35 lbs. in the DUO add-on (tray and add-on not included) for a 95 lb. total
- MHS design secures bikes with zero frame contact and accommodates a wide range of bikes, including e-bikes, fat-tire bikes, step-through bikes and bikes with fenders
- Tilting base activates with an easy-to-use outboard handle for convenient access to the rear of your vehicle
- Base tilts up for compact storage on vehicle when not in use
- Saris Hitch Tighter System locks and secures rack to vehicle with a rock-solid hitch connection
- Includes hitch lock plus additional 2 lock cores for use with MHS accessories
- Fits 1.25 in. and 2 in. receivers
- Dimensions: 40 x 10.6 x 8.9 in.
Imported.View all Saris Hitch Bike Racks
Number of Bikes
Hitch Receiver (in.)
Fits 1.25 or 2 inches
Bikes with Fenders
Bike Attachment Point
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...