Gordini Hearth Mittens - Kids'
Great for kids who are always stoked to be outside, the kids' Gordini Hearth mittens offer the warmth of water-repellent down and durable shells to keep their hands toasty on their winter adventures.
- Rugged ripstop softshell exteriors
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof AquaBloc® inserts allow moisture accumulated in the mittens to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort
- Water-resistant CLUTCH™ synthetic leather palms and reinforcements
- Moisture-wicking linings keep hands dry and comfortable all day
- Water-resistant, 600-fill DownTek™ goose down insulation and high-pile fleece linings on back of hands help keep hands warm in cold, wintry conditions
- Gauntlet cuffs have drawcord closures, wrist straps and leashes
- Nose wipe
- Shells and linings are bluesign®-approved
- To clean, gently spot clean with a light-colored damp cloth (microfiber cloths recommended); you can use a mild detergent to get rid of stains
- Dry mittens away from direct heat source; best to dry the mittens upright, with the cuffs facing downwards, rather than laying them flat
Imported.View all Gordini Kids' Ski Mittens
Shell: 94% polyester/6% elastane; trim: 85% polyester/15% polyurethane
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer AquaBloc waterproof/breathable insert
85% polyester/15% polyurethane
DownTek goose down (75% goose down/25% goose feathers)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL Age Range 6 7 8 - 9 10 - 11 12 - 13 Length 5.5 5.75 6 6.25 6.5 Hand Circumference 4 4.5 5 5.5 6
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...