Heading out for a ride on a cold day, it's tough to protect your fingers from the added pinch of windchill. You can keep them warm and dry with the REI Co-op Junction Split-Finger Cycling Mittens.
- Split finger gives you the mitten warmth for 2 fingers while 2 regular fingers maintain dexterity for shifting and braking
- Fleece lining adds cozy warmth
- Palms, thumbs, middle and index fingers are reinforced to stand up to abrasion and are touch-screen compatible so you can tap your devices without removing gloves
- Gauntlet cuffs go over jacket sleeves to seal out wind and rain; cinches tighten down easily with one hand
- Reflective logo and trim increase nighttime visibility
- Polyester fleece nose wipe on thumbs
- Small clip keeps mittens together for storage
- bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Junction Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Cycling Gloves
90% nylon/10% spandex
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Length||6 - 6.75||6.75 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9||9 - 9.5|
|Hand Circumference||7.25 - 7.75||7.75 - 8.5||8.5 - 9||9 - 9.5||9.5 - 10||10 - 10.5|
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.