Obermeyer Ridgeline Insulated Jacket with Faux Fur - Men's
Conquer the slopes in comfort with the men's Obermeyer Ridgeline insulated jacket with faux fur. Its waterproof shell and warm synthetic insulation keep the chill of winter from sending you inside.
- Built with 45% REPREVE® recycled material, a fiber that turns plastic bottles into performance apparel; each jacket contains 12.5 plastic bottles worth of recycled material
- Powder-ready features like Skier Critical™ seam sealing and HydroBlock® Pro 15,000 mm/15,0000g waterproof/breathable fabric keep you dry and comfortable on your big days
- Synthetic down insulation with 600-fill-power equivalent insulation and coyote faux fur help keep you cozy as temperatures drop
- When it's time to unwind, the Ridgeline features an accessory ring bottle opener
- Features CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation and Full-Motion™ articulation
- 2-way adjustable, removable hood is helmet compatible; attached faux fur
- YKK 2-way front zipper
- Mesh gussets
- Adjustable cuffs; thumbhole inner cuffs
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powder skirt
- Adjustable hem
- Zipper chest pockets; zipper handwarmer pockets; flap pockets; zipper pass pocket; Napoleon pocket
- Interior goggles pocket; interior stash pockets; detachable goggles cloth; cord routing guide
- Interior windguard; fleece-lined collar; quilted lining; faux leather trim
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
HydroBlock Pro 55% polyester 2-way stretch/45% REPREVE polyester; accent fabrics: HydroBlock Sport ripstop polyester weave; faux fur
Type of Waterproofing
HydroBlock Pro 15,000 mm/15,000 g waterproof/breathable coating
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...