Obermeyer Foundation Insulated Jacket - Men's
Featuring a sport-inspired design and equipped with cold-weather capability, the men's Obermeyer Foundation insulated jacket is built for movement and memorable days on the slopes.
- HydroBlock® Pro fabric offers 15,000 mm/15,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Made with REPREVE® recycled materials; each jacket contains 11 plastic bottles worth of recycled content
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- 100 g synthetic insulation in the body and 80 g in the sleeves provides the right amount of warmth where you need it
- 2-way stretch fabric with Full-Motion™ articulation
- Reinforced shoulders add durability
- CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation pit zips aid thermal regulation by letting heat escape and fresh air in; internal mesh inserts help keep out the elements
- 2-way adjustable hood is removable and helmet compatible
- Fleece-lined collar and fleece chin warmer; interior wind guard
- Adjustable cuffs; inner cuffs with thumbholes
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, chest pockets and pass pocket
- Interior goggles pocket and electronics pocket with cord-routing guide
- Detachable goggles cloth; accessory ring
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powder skirt
- YKK zippers
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
HydroBlock Pro 55% polyester/45% REPREVE polyester
Type of Waterproofing
HydroBlock Pro 15,000 mm/15,000 g waterproof/breathable laminate
Polyester fibers (100 g in body; 80 g in sleeves; 40 g in hood)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...