Burton Classic 2L Jacket - Toddlers'
Warm kids are happy kids. So, the toddlers' Burton Classic 2L jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion, and it's fully waterproof and breathable to help keep them dry.
- DRYRIDE 2-layer fabric provides 10,000 mm/5,000 g of waterproof, highly breathable and quick-drying protection; includes a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) coating
- Made of 100% recycled polyester and mapped with 400-denier nylon durability panels; offers breathability for low- to medium-intensity activities
- 180 g ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly
- Taffeta lining is mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5 in. to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable cuffs, ribbed hem, reflective details and a ticket O-ring
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Burton regular fit is just right: not too tight or too baggy
- Made with bluesign® materials and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long-lasting durability and all-around easy care
Imported.View all Burton Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
2-layer DRYRIDE polyester
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DRYRIDE waterproof/breathable membrane
ThermacoreECO polyester fibers (95% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...