Osprey Atmos AG LT 65 Pack - Men's
Proving that less really is more, the Osprey Atmos AG LT 65 pack features supremely comfortable suspension in a streamlined silhouette. It's ready to take on backpacking trips with inspiring finesse.
- Anti-Gravity (AG) suspension keeps your comfort at the forefront of the experience, seamlessly extending the tensioned back panel into the hipbelt
- Hipbelt overlay is integrated into the frame to ensure consistent load transfer
- Extendable, custom Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt offers a precise and comfortably contoured fit for varying waist sizes
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Injection-molded ladder torso adjustment system is easy to access and intuitive to use, making it simple to personalize the fit
- Included raincover is made with a PFC-/PFAS-free durable water repellent (DWR), which means it contains no perfluorinated chemicals or polyfluoroalkyl substances
- Curved zip access on one side of panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Keep essentials close at hand with the fabric-reinforced front shove-it pocket, tall dual-access side water bottle pockets and dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps keep your load close to your body
- Crossbody ErgoPull design pulls weight into lumbar zone when hipbelt is tightened
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper enhance your carrying comfort
- Silicone print in lumbar zone adds grip for load transfer and comfort
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve (reservoir not included) with center-back exit port
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- 4 mm powder-coated full peripheral frame; 2-tone spacer mesh adds strength
- Thoughtfully designed with bluesign®-approved materials and Global Recycling Standard (GRS)-certified recycled fabrics
Imported.View the Osprey Atmos Product Line View all Osprey Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
S/M: 65 liters
L/XL: 68 liters
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
S/M: 3,967 cubic inches
L/XL: 4,150 cubic inches
S/M: 4 lbs. 1 oz.
L/XL: 4 lbs. 4 oz.
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
S/M: 17-20.5 inches
L/XL: 19.5-23 inches
S/M: 28-50 inches
L/XL: 30-50 inches
210-denier high-tenacity recycled nylon
Number of Stays
1 peripheral hoop
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main compartment
S/M: 33.46 x 15.35 x 12.6 inches
L/XL: 35.43 x 15.35 x 12.6 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.)
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...