Outdoor Research Adrenaline Gloves - Women's
Ready for whatever the weather throws at you, these women's Outdoor Research Adrenaline gloves are windproof, waterproof, wicking and breathable—perfect for a long day of lift laps with your pals.
- 2-layer nylon with Ventia™ inserts provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- 266 g of EnduraLoft polyester insulation retains warmth in cold conditions
- Moisture-wicking materials help you stay dry
- Elasticized wrists with ladderlock cinches secure your fit
- Synthetic Diamond polyurethane palm grips
- Pull-on loops ensure easy on/off
- Removable glove leashes; glove clips
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Women's Shell Gloves
Synthetic Diamond polyurethane
Micro Bemberg tricot polyester
|Type of Waterproofing|
Ventia waterproof/breathable insert
|Length||6 – 6.5||6.5 - 7||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8|
|Hand Circumference||5.75 – 6.5||6.5 - 7.25||7.25 - 8||8 - 8.75|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.