Outdoor Research Revolution II GORE-TEX Gloves - Men's
Ideal inbounds ride and ski gloves, the men's Outdoor Research Revolution II GORE-TEX gloves come complete with grippy, quick-drying palms, EnduraLoft insulation and waterproof/breathable protection.
- Updated design enhances dexterity
- GORE-TEX inserts provide waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- EnduraLoft polyester insulation retains warmth in cold conditions
- Zippered heat pack pockets on backs of hands make it easy to add warmth to brutally cold days (hand warmer packets not included)
- Moisture-wicking materials keep sweat at bay
- Touch-screen compatible
- Pull-on loops allow for easy on/off
- Cinchable gauntlets and ladderlock wrist cinches secure your fit
- Nose wipe; removable glove leash; glove clip
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Shell Gloves
Diamond Grip polyurethane (PU)
2-layer polyester 75-denier x 150-denier plain weave: 56% recycled polyester/44% polyester (bluesign® approved)
Micro Bemberg tricot; polyester
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7 - 7.75 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9..5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...