Patagonia Altvia Alpine Pants - Men's
Lightweight, soft-shell pants designed for comfort under a harness, the men's Patagonia Altvia Alpine pants balance durability and mobility to keep you moving on long alpine days above the tree line.
- Made with recycled materials
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface; PFC-free DWR does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Articulated pattern maximizes mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
- Low-profile waistband with separating zip fly and integrated adjustable belt ensures a precise and comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
- Secure front pockets and back pocket have breathable mesh bags and a lay-flat construction; secure-zip thigh pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Scuff panels protect inner legs from abrasion and wear and tear; cuffs adjust with a low-profile shockcord and cordlock
- These come in a 33 in. inseam; Short sizes feature a 30 in. inseam
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Hiking Pants
4.7 oz. 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex dobby; panels: 4.5 oz. 85% recycled nylon/15% recycled spandex
Side Cargo Pockets
Pant Leg Style
30, 33 inches
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...