Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie - Infants'
Water-repellent and warm, the infants' Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater hoodie has quilt-through construction to keep insulation where it's needed, so they'll stay toasty warm on chilly days.
- Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Shell has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist light moisture (coating does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 700-fill-power 100% recycled down insulation (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
- Elasticized back hem and soft, smocked elastic internal cuffs keep cold out
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has a hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product LineView all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
1.2 oz. 20-denier NetPlus postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon with a cire face and a PFC-free DWR finish
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
Recycled duck and goose down
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
|3 Months||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||0 - 3 Months||3 - 6 Months||6 - 12 Months||2T||3T||4T||5T|
|Height Range||25 - 27||28 - 31||31 - 33||33 - 35||21 - 24||25 - 27||28 - 31||35||38||41||44|
|Weight Range||15 - 20 lbs.||20 - 25 lbs.||25 - 28 lbs.||28 - 32 lbs.||7 - 15 lbs.||15 - 20 lbs.||20 - 25 lbs.||28 - 32 lbs.||32 - 35 lbs.||35 - 40 lbs.||39 - 42 lbs.|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.