Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoodie - Infants'
Water-repellent and warm, the infants' Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater hoodie has quilt-through construction to keep insulation where it's needed, so they'll stay toasty warm on chilly days.
- Shell is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- Shell has a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish to resist light moisture (coating does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 700-fill-power 100% recycled down insulation (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm
- Quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
- Elasticized back hem and soft, smocked elastic internal cuffs keep cold out
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has a hand-it-down ID label and a quick and easy-to-use repair patch
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
1.2 oz. 20-denier NetPlus postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon with a cire face and a PFC-free DWR finish
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
Recycled duck and goose down
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
0 - 3 Months 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 2T 3T 4T 5T Height Range 21 - 24 25 - 27 28 - 31 31 - 33 33 - 35 35 38 41 44 Weight Range 7 - 15 lbs. 15 - 20 lbs. 20 - 25 lbs. 25 - 28 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 32 - 35 lbs. 35 - 40 lbs. 39 - 42 lbs.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...