REI Co-op Swiftland Insulated Running Jacket - Women's
Hit the trail even as temps dip. Insulated ripstop nylon pairs with strategically placed, fleece-backed stretch knit built for movement in the women's REI Co-op Swiftland insulated running jacket.
- Nylon shell over upper chest and shoulders has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish that blocks wind and sheds light rain
- 40 g of light stretch insulation provides light technical warmth built for movement
- Fleece-backed stretch polyester across back and under arms provides a high level of mobility
- Large, fleece-backed zippered hand pockets and sleeve pocket securely store essentials
- Full-length zipper provides ventilation to cool you down
- Reflective details on front and back aid in visibility
- Thumbholes hold sleeves in place while running; fold-over hand cuffs offer extra warmth
- Underarm sleeve gusset improves mobility
- Designed with input from the field and tested while running, hiking and backpacking in various weather conditions in New Zealand and Canada
Imported.View the REI Co-op Swiftland Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Chest, shoulders and upper back: ripstop nylon (bluesign®-approved); lower back, forearms, underarms and lower torso: 91% polyester/9% spandex grid-back fleece (bluesign®-approved)
Synthetic stretch insulation
|Back Length (in.)|
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.