REI Co-op Merino Hipster Underwear - Women's
Stay dry on the trail in the soft, breathable and naturally odor-resistant REI Co-op Merino Merino Hipster Underwear for women. They're made to keep you comfy throughout the day.
- Ultrafine 150 g core-spun nylon, wrapped in merino, offers a soft feel without any itchiness
- Merino wool naturally breathes, wicks away sweat, dries quickly and resists odors, making it an ideal multiday trip companion
- Flat seams and merrow stitch construction eliminate chafing
- Soft elastic trim keeps underwear in place
- Designed to hug the body for optimum performance
- Machine washable
- Pairs with Merino Bralette and Merino Base Layer Tank Top (not included)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Briefs
48% merino wool/32% TENCEL lyocell/15% nylon/5% LYCRA spandex
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.