REI Co-op Midweight Base Layer Tights - Women's
Meet the perfect layering companion for skiing or cold-weather hiking. The women's REI Co-op Midweight base layer tights have a brushed interior for warmth and comfort next to the skin.
- Recycled polyester/spandex fabric has a smooth face so layers slide on easily, and is peached for a supersoft next-to-skin layer
- Spandex adds the right amount of stretch combined with a crotch gusset to maximize your range of motion
- Fabric wicks moisture to keep you comfortable and dry
- Flatseam construction and a soft elastic waistband reduce bulk and chafing
- UPF 50+ rating protects against sun rays
- Average garment weight: 6.7 oz.
- Fair Trade Certified™ factories promote safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Base Layer Bottoms
92% recycled polyester/8% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.