REI Co-op Midweight Long-Sleeve Base Layer Top - Women's
Wherever you're out in the cold, you'll love the streamlined warmth, moisture-wicking comfort and easy layering of the women's REI Co-op Midweight long-sleeve base layer top.
- Recycled polyester/spandex has a smooth face so layers slide on easily, and is peached for a supersoft next-to-skin layer
- Fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you comfortable
- Spandex adds the right amount of stretch combined with underarm gussets to maximize your range of motion
- Flatseam construction reduces bulk and chafing, and rolled-forward shoulder seams prevent abrasion from pack straps
- Thumbholes hold sleeves in place and help seal warmth in
- UPF 50+ rating helps protect against sun rays
- Fair Trade Certified™ factories promote safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Women's Base Layer Tops
92% recycled polyester/8% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.