Outdoor Research Splitter II Gloves
Made for the gnarliest of crack climbing, the Outdoor Research Splitter II gloves provide necessary protection at the backs of hands and knuckles where you may have previously used tape.
- Updated gloves are improved with more thumb coverage and added durability to the areas most prone to wear and tear
- Gloves are durable and ultralight
- Include durable anti-slip material on the backs of the hands
- Made with a low-bulk and close-fitting design
- Include added reinforcement at the pinky fingers and thump loops
- Include reinforced hook-and-loop wrist closures
- Open-palm construction
- Debossed logo treatment
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Rappelling Gloves
Outer material: 80% polyester/20% polyurethane; outer overlay material: 55% polyurethane/45% nylon
|Length||6.5 - 7||7 - 7.5||7.5 - 8||8 - 9||9 - 9.5+|
|Hand Circumference||6.5 - 7.25||7.25 - 8||8 - 8.5||8.5 - 9.5||9.5 - 10+|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.