Vivobarefoot Tracker II FG Boots - Bracken - Women's
A natural alternative to traditional hiking boots, the Vivobarefoot Tracker II FG women's boots offer heaps of flexibility and ground feel to let you tackle the trail and reconnect with nature.
- Uppers made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small-scale farmers
- Recycled waterproof plastic linings and recycled membranes make these fully waterproof
- Foot shaped, not shoe shaped, to let your feet do their natural thing
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Removable thermal insoles help you explore across all seasons
- Firm Ground Sole outsoles offer multiterrain traction while a sticky rubber compound provides all-around grip and durability
- A 2.5 mm base and 4 mm lug height maximize ground feel and grip on both wet-to-dry surfaces and rocky-to-firm terrain
- Textured arches provide zonal grip for technical trail movement
Imported.View all Vivobarefoot Women's Casual Boots
Type of Waterproofing
Hydrophobic seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
Can Be Resoled
Contains recycled materials
35 EU 36 EU 37 EU 38 EU 39 EU 40 EU 41 EU 42 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 5.5 6 7 7.5 8 9 10 11 11.5 UK 3 3.5 4 5 6 7 8 8.5 9 Foot Length (in.) 8.9 9.25 9.5 9.8 10 10.3 10.6 10.8 11.1
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...