Product Image of color Brown loading
SealLine Pro Dry Pack - 70 Liters
The PVC-free, waterproof, 70-liter SealLine Pro dry pack is an excellent portage pack for big river running, frequent portaging and worry-free expedition travel in and around water.
- Fully adjustable suspension is engineered for serious comfort on heavy hauls, offering soft-edged, padded shoulder straps, full-length breathable back panel and lumbar padding
- Sternum strap and a full-length framesheet (made to transfer weight to the hipbelt) help with load support and comfort
- Harness (straps and hipbelt) is removable to streamline the pack for travel and dry bag use
- Updated fit features adjust the harness size to 17, 19 and 21 in. to fit a variety of torso lengths
- Constructed with 100% waterproof materials and welded seams
- DrySeal™ roll-top closure offers intuitive sealing and amplifies the waterproof protection, so you can carry your gear with confidence
- Updated, durable bathtub bottom offers the ultimate protection from rocks, sand and scree
- Lash points secure accessories to the pack and secure the pack to boats, vehicles, etc.
- Light-colored interior helps you easily identify contents within
- PVC-free materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials
- Not intended for prolonged submersion
Made in USA.View all SealLine Dry Backpacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
4,270 cubic inches
Dry Bag Shape
Main: 600-denier 17 oz. polyurethane-coated polyester; bottom/sides: 400-denier 20 oz. polyurethane-coated nylon
32 x 18.5 x 12.5 inches
5 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...